Wednesday, January 3, 2018

My Daughter and I Snap Most Mornings


    This year my daughter graduates from high school. I can't believe it. She's graduating. I thought I wanted to do something epic to remember her senior year. We could have taken a pic every day of her senior year together but um, I don't know, that was cute but I wanted to do something more.

   My kids are into Snap Chat. So, I wanted to get into their world. So every morning, she snaps me telling her to have a great day and I end with my signature "Bye Bye". She sends me my snaps and then I upload them to my YouTube Channel so at the end of the school year, she will be able to view every Snap I did. I look forward to snapping for her everyday. She thinks it's hilarious and you will hear her signature laugh at the daily snap.

Check out the Bye Bye Snaps: