Wednesday, June 10, 2020

DYME PIECES DESIGN

                                                              Makeup is Art










Kimberly Allen, CEO of Dyme Pieces



Jahzara Bradley: Kimberly Allen, thank you for being on the Girl, PLEASE blog! Kimberly Allen is the CEO of Dyme Pieces. I love her products and you will too.

 Jahzara Bradley: How did you come up with the name Dyme Pieces?

 Kimberly Allen: Dyme Pieces is a way to say something is perfect, no flaws in that person's eyes. At the time when I came up with the name, I was making handmade jewelry. So by it being handmade, custom made it was perfect, flawless jewelry pieces.

 Jahzara Bradley: How did you get into the cosmetic industry?

 Kimberly Allen: I started making things for my family and friends. Then I was getting great feedback from them on how they loved my organic Suga Body Scrubs and lip balm. It started being a domino effect because I learned how to make lip gloss, lipstick, eyeshadow, etc. I wanted to come out with a black own cosmetic line that was healthy and natural but also very affordable too. So the cosmetics got added to my brand because I was already making jewelry and fashion.

 Jahzara Bradley: What is your favorite product to create?

 Kimberly Allen: My favorite product to create is lipstick. I love creating endless colors and seeing them come out the molds. It's like a work of art because this is something you created.

 Jahzara Bradley: What do you tell people who shy away from color in the makeup?

 Kimberly Allen: I tell my Dymes to be open-minded and explore when it comes to makeup. I talk them into getting out of their comfort zone. A lot of women like to play it safe and stick to what they know or familiar with. All my make up is for all skin tones. Makeup is art. You are the artist and your face is the canvas.















Jahzara Bradley: How can people connect with you on social media?


Kimberly Allen: You can connect with me on social media through Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat. www.dymepiecesdesigns.bigcartel.com













 Jahzara Bradley, aside from being a published author, Jahzara runs her own company called Tranquil Bliss. She wants to help people experience moments of bliss, so she created products such as t-shirts and fragrances. Her products can be found at www.tranquilbliss.net