Sunday, March 11, 2018

Norma McElroy

NORMA MCELROY




JAHZARA BRADLEY: What is your company's name? 

NORMA MCELROY: Norma's Bath & Body.

JAHZARA BRADLEY: Why did you go into business?

NORMA MCELROY: Due to a Car accident prior to 2004, I was unable to work. Eventually, I dived into soap making from home. I made soaps and other products for myself, then for family and friends.  Eventually, I setup with eBay in 2005. I love what I do. What a journey! I stepped out in Faith, God has helped me and I have never looked back. 

JAHZARA BRADLEY:  How long have you been in business?

NORMA MCELROY: I celebrated 14 bittersweet years in February, 2018. Again what a journey!

JAHZARA BRADLEY: Why is your service necessary, how is it of benefit ?

 NORMA MCELROY: Everybody uses Bath and Body. Why not enjoy homemade soaps and lotions too? 
You benefit from using my Norma's Bath&Body because your skin will drink up the lotions. Moisturizing, Fruity and addictive as well as all of my bath and body products. You'll see and feel the difference upon the first use.

JAHZARA BRADLEY: What advice do you have to empower women?

NORMA MCELROY: Just be a go- getter. Pray your way through all steps of your life. God will help you and strengthen you. He will give you the vision. Never give up. Fight against the negativity. 
Take that and soar. Never give up. Love what it is that you do. Love God. Love others. You are amazing. We're women. We're strong women!